By Leader Contributor Emma Horton
Most people find an emotional connection to the music that they listen to – whether it’s joy, sadness, or tranquility, music almost always stirs up feelings. Because of the strong emotional connotations that exist with
While the type of music played or the specific song versions might depend on the family or individual’s choices, Avalon Funeral Plans has listed these as some of the most popular song choices:
- “My Way” by Frank Sinatra
- “Time to Say Goodbye” by Andrea Bocelli
- “Over The Rainbow” by Eva Cassidy
- “Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler
- “Angels” by Robbie Williams
- “Supermarket Flowers” by Ed Sheeran
- “Unforgettable” by Nat King Cole
- “You Raise Me Up” by Westlife
- “We’ll Meet Again” by Vera Lynn
- “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” by Eric Idle
Depending on a family’s religious affiliation or cultural background, certain songs might fit their needs and wants more than others, but this list provides a list of songs that have resonated with grieving families from all walks of life.
Which songs are used the most for services at your firm? Email us and let us know at [email protected].