WHEELING, IL — Andrew Buck understands how easy it is to forget why we’re here. “We spend 40+ hours per week doing work, and it’s easy to lose focus on what we’re ultimately trying to accomplish. We’re trying to tell human stories.”
A professional content strategist, Andrew brings your story center stage to show you how it sets your business apart in the marketplace as keynote for the Cremation Association of North America’s 2022 Cremation Symposium. This February, you’re invited to Las Vegas, Nevada to join Andrew and cremation professionals from across the country to tell your story.
In his lively, example-filled keynote, Andrew will show you how to tell stories that enhance your brand and attract customers. At the end, you’ll be able to find great stories and craft them into something that can be read and remembered. “Stories are powerful,” Andrew explains. “They help us make sense of the noise that surrounds us by putting it into a form that makes sense and moves us.”
Andrew Buck is the Content Strategist for Mighty Citizen, a consulting company that transforms mission-driven organizations through branding, marketing, and digital communication. Join Andrew and CANA this February in Las Vegas and you’ll learn how to showcase what makes your business special and discover why storytelling is key to your marketing efforts.
Andrew shares the stage with presentations from experts across the profession:
- Angelique Simpson of Matthews Aurora will talk about Creating a Culture of Trust at your business.
- Rolf Gutknecht, co-founder of LAads, will show you The Most Important Part of Cremation Marketing: The Message. A panel of practitioners sharing their results will follow.
- Lacy Robinson will help you with Embracing the DIY Consumer.
- Chris Cruger, CEO of The Foresight Companies, talks Business Ethics: How Ethical Behavior Plays a Vital Role in Funeral Service and Consumer Satisfaction.
- and CANA’s own Barbara Kemmis and Jennifer Werthman help you with Retaining and Engaging Employees Through Story.
Your funeral business has many stories to tell. How do you find them and tell them so that they set you apart and grow your business? Join CANA for the 2022 Cremation Symposium February 9-11 at The LINQ Hotel + Experience in Las Vegas. Visit goCANA.org/CANAconnect to see what else we have planned for the event and register to join other innovative thinkers from across the profession.
Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is an international organization of over 3,300 members, composed of funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, industry suppliers, and consultants. CANA members believe that cremation is preparation for memorialization.