Nashville, TN — MKJ Marketing Seminars address the most pressing issues facing funeral business owners. During this period of economic uncertainty, owners are experiencing their best business years ever regarding at-need volume, but profits may be lagging. As we await the anticipated recession, operators are uncertain how best to manage their costs and pricing.
Innovation is not a point-in-time decision but a mindset and business culture. MKJ’s 2023 Ski Seminar will share insights from research and experience working with funeral homes throughout the year and from coast to coast.
- Learn how digital marketing has evolved and how to make it work best for you
- Learn how a recession creates opportunities for market share gains
- Learn how your website can allow you to sell more online by offering products consumers want
- The potential in email marketing
- New service offerings to get 5-star reviews
- How to compete with lower-priced competition during a recession
The Ski Seminar dates are Jan. 30 to Feb. 1. The seminar was moved to earlier in the year to assure the best skiing experience as the warmer climate could make later in February slushy. The host hotel is the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch in Beaver Creek — one of Colorado’s finest ski resorts. The resort is ski-in/ski-out and features amenities unavailable at most resorts. MKJ successfully negotiated a very good room rate (hundreds of dollars below the resort’s published room rate).
Note: For the first time in MKJ’s 41-year history, we will not be conducting the annual Florida seminar, as the resort was severely damaged by Hurricane Ian. Don’t miss this up-to-date content that will be only offered at the Ski Seminar.
For more information on MKJ Marketing’s upcoming seminar programs, visit www.mkjmarketing.com/seminars or call 888-655-1566 to register.